When making your diamond jewellery purchase, the one thing people tend to forget is to properly insure their jewellery. Should your jewellery be stolen, lost or accidentally damaged, you should have peace of mind that you’re covered for the unexpected.
For one of the most important purchases of a lifetime in some cases you should be appropriately insured.
WHO SHOULD I INSURE MY JEWELLERY WITH?
It is always important to insure your jewellery with a company that will ensure it is fully covered, and not just to an insurer’s rules. Therefore, we have partnered with T.H March, the top jewellery insurance company in the country. By insuring your jewellery with T.H March, you will be able to enjoy wearing it to the fullest without any worry. T.H March will insure your jewellery against any loss, theft or accidental damage.
HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING MY JEWELLERY INSURED?
To get a free no obligation quote from T.H March please click the button below. Please note if your items is valued at over £20,000 you will need to speak to them direct. You can contact them on 01822 668 000
WHY WE RECOMMEND T.H March
- 125 years’ worth of experience as the U. K's foremost authority on jewellery insurance.
- You will be allowed to select a jeweller of your choosing to replace your jewellery, should the unthinkable happen.
- They are a member of the Chartered Firm of Insurance Brokers, giving you peace of mind as they are a recognised insurer.
- Professional personalised service.
- Policies tailored to your exact needs.
For any more information visit: www.thmarch.co.uk