At Diamond Heaven we produce high quality diamond jewellery and we always endeavour to give the best customer service possible. In the rare even you’re not happy with an item you have purchased with us then you’re entitled to a full 30 day money back guarantee. We also offer the opportunity to exchange your item should you see something else you like.
To Return an item please follow the below steps.
- Contact us on email@example.com and let us know that would you would like to return your item
- You will then be issued a return number; a form will be emailed over to you to be filled in. You may also include a covering letter if need be.
- Please ensure that the parcel is addressed:
115 Vyse Street
- Your item will need to be packaged in its original box with all the documentation received. Failure to return the box or any documentation could result in a delay/deduction from your refund amount.
- Once you have followed these steps please send the item back to us via a reputable postal service or courier company. You’re responsible for the cost of postage and ensuring the product is insured for the correct amount when sent back to us. Diamond Heaven will not be responsible for any loss or damage while the item is in transit back to us.
- Email us the date of postage along with the parcels tracking number so we can track your parcel.
Please refrain from addressing the parcel with the word ‘Diamond’ being mentioned.
Once we receive your returned item our Returns Department will check the item over before releasing it for a refund. If any item is found to have been worn, damaged, re-sized by another jeweller or it has been mishandled in anyway it will not be eligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved please allow 8-10 working days for the funds to appear in your account.
If any items that have missing diamonds or damage that the customer has no knowledge of then the item will not be accepted for a refund. Our craftsmen are some of the best qualified jewellers in the country and all our items are checked thoroughly before dispatch.
If you are not sure whether your item falls under our 30 day money back guarantee then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 002 9163.
Are there any items not covered under your returns policy?
- Bespoke items – Jewellery that has been specially commissioned for you will not be valid, there will have been multiple points throughout where you will have had to approve designs.
- Engraved items – Any jewellery that had engraving carried out will be non-returnable. This is personal to you and the item cannot be re-sold.
- Worn or Damaged Items – Any jewellery that has been clearly worn or has suffered damage whatever that maybe while in your possession.
We ask that any of our international customers contact us before sending any jewellery back.